Aloe Hand Soap is a rich, pearlescent, moisturizing hand and face cleanser with a generous amount of aloe.
Aloe Hand Soap Description
Leaves skin clean, soft and rejuvenated
• Softening formula
• Natural skin conditioning ingredients
• Mild chamomile scent
• High aloe content
• Vegetarian friendly
• Vegan friendly
• Gluten free
People wash their hands eight times a day on average. If you’re using a soap high in surfactants, you’ll end up stripping away moisture and leaving your skin exposed to the environment’s drying elements. Aloe Hand Soap moisturizes while you wash and helps to lock in that moisture, leaving skin smooth and conditioned. Our paraben-free formula uses naturally-derived cleansers to keep your skin healthy and comfortable.
Forever’s softening formula is made with 100% stabilized aloe vera gel from plants hand nurtured and hand harvested from our own aloe fields. We combined this inner leaf aloe vera with naturally nourishing ingredients like glycerin, cucumber fruit extract, lemon peel oil and chamomile, which adds a mild, pleasant scent.
Cucumber is a soothing agent while lemon peel oil pulls double duty, acting as an astringent and skin conditioning ingredient. Glycerin is a plant-based humectant that helps your skin preserve moisture and feel rejuvenated.
With a combination of natural oils, fruit extracts and the best of science and nature, Aloe Hand Soap has just what your skin needs to feel great no matter how many times you wash your hands every day.
On average, people wash their hands around 8 times a day, and the global hygiene council recommends even more. While that can be a key to keeping you healthy, it can take a toll on your skin if your soap uses harsh surfactants and strips your hands of moisture.
Thankfully, Forever Living has found a way to actually soften your hands while washing them.Our 100% Stabilized Aloe Vera gel and glycerin make a natural, soft base onto which we added some new and exciting ingredients.
We’ve taken your favorite pearlescent formula and improved it by adding cucumber fruit extract, lemon peel oil and olive oil to exponentially boost its moisturizing powers.Cucumber helps soothe the skin while lemon peel oil pulls double duty acting as an astringent and skin conditioning agent.
Olive oil has long been heralded as an antioxidant, moisturizer and may assist in skin’s rejuvenation.A combination of natural oils, fruit extract and the best of science this Aloe Hand Soap with its mild chamomile scent is exactly what your skin wants and needs to be cleansed and conditioned.
– Daily : Use the Cleansing Cream to cleanse your face and body, morning and evening. Put a small hazelnut in the palm of your hand and make it lather by adding a little water and clean your face.
– For your body , use a shower flower that allows you to use little product for optimum results! Use Aloe Scrub to de-scrape dead skin and leave skin feeling softer.
– Intimate Hygiene : Soothes, softens and cleanses without irritating the mucous membranes. Make-up removal: lather a little washing cream in the palm of your hand and massage your face to remove make-up, even the eyes! Your skin, after rinsing with clear water will be soft, fresh and bright.
– Shave : Lather a small amount of Cleansing Cream in the palm of your hand and apply it like a shaving cream. Aloe protects, soothes razor burn, stops bleeding, heals and allows regrowth of hair without pimples or irritation! For even milder sensations, add to your Laver Cream a nutty of After Aloe Jojoba Shampoo.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Jojoba Beads
- Cucumber Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel)
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate
- Water (Agua/Eau)
- Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate
- Decyl Glucoside
- Glycol Stearate
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters
- Citric Acid
- Fragrance (Parfum)